Saturday, June 15, 2013

daddy's girl.

My dad is the greatest. He's always been there as my biggest mentor and motivates me to become something remarkable. I'd say my father's basically the modern Mr. Disney but I highly doubt Walt had the same charisma and ability to shoot a free throw. My dad is very business-minded which is something I continue to admire as an aspiring entrepreneur myself. He very much fits the definition of work hard, play hard. I love that. His constant drive and ambition are a definitely a hard one to match but no matter how busy as he gets, he has no problem setting time aside to relax and have fun with the family. He's a great story teller, just his life story alone would make a great book! His creative spirit and love for adventure continue to make life interesting. As much as that may drive my mom crazy sometimes, it has always been one of my favorite things about him. He has a huge heart and is always giving to those around us that may be struggling for one reason or another but never takes any of the credit. There are so many traits that I love so much I can only hope that one day I can marry someone as amazing as my father. I love you dad :)

Alaska... it was cold, okay?


PS. It amazes me the way no matter how old I get I still make weird faces in pictures with my dad. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment