Tuesday, April 30, 2013

please remove your shoes


Welcome to my blog "barefootage". First, let me explain the inspiration for the name. "barefootage" is actually two of my favorite things merged together... my love for being "barefoot" and "footage" or film. You could even dig a little deeper and wonder hmm is it "barefoot age" or "bare footage". That decision is really up to you because it can really go both ways...

barefoot age signifying I'm in my most free-spirited/carefree years of my life

bare footage meaning the fact this blog is simply the raw unedited snapshots/ stories of my life.

Take your pick.

I love anytime I'm able to be barefoot. At the beach, the river, the park, relaxing at home, pedicures, the spa, wakesurfing... if I'm barefoot I'm most likely doing one of my favorite things! I just love the relaxed feeling of removing your shoes after a long day. In fact, I can't even sleep with socks on cause they drive me crazy! The significance behind being barefoot goes hand-in-hand with my relaxed, carefree, easy-going personality. Sometimes a little too relaxed... I've been bitten by a black widow before for not wearing shoes when I should have! haha but that's a story for another time.

Video editing has always been one of my passions and favorite hobbies. The ability to create a lasting memory with footage from various events is something that I've always loved doing. I'm definitely no pro but transforming clips by putting them to music with various effects can occupy me for hours! This blog will incorporate some of that edited "footage" while giving you sneak peak of all the raw "footage" of my life including events, recipes, crafts, and all any other craziness I happen upon!


No comments:

Post a Comment